The new AERE website at http://www.aere.org/ offers up-to-date information about conferences, job opportunities, and all AERE news, as well as improved functionality!
The site will be your portal for:
- Access to every issue of JAERE and REEP and the AERE Newsletter;
- Registration for AERE events;
- Abstract submission for the AERE Summer Conference;
- Abstract submission for the five regional and national meetings at which AERE sponsors sessions each year;
- Announcements for conferences and jobs; and
- Information on how to nominate someone for AERE honors and awards.
The site will enable all in the organization to communicate more efficiently and seamlessly about opportunities in environmental and natural resource economics. Tthe online payment system will make membership payment and registering for events much easier
Click here for the newly designed website's homepage.
Upcoming AERE events include:
- AERE sessions and luncheon at the 2017 ASSA meeting in Chicago. Steve Polasky of the University of Minnesota will be giving the AERE Fellows Talk at the luncheon on January 7th. Reservation deadline is December 21st
- The AERE Summer Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (May 31-June 2, 2017). The Call for Papers will open on December 1st and close on January 18, 2017;
- AERE sessions at a variety of national and regional meetings.
See the November AERE Newsletter for details on all these events.
To join AERE go to: https://aere.memberclicks.net/membership